Cogntive Teaching Demonstration #1
1. Topic: Select a Cognitve Lesson Plan from the Firefighter One Curriulum provided in class from the instructor.
2. Assignment: Change the first page of the information from "Behavior Objectives" to now include "Terminal Learning Objective" and "Enabling Learning Objective".
3. Presentation: Prepare to give a 4-5 minute presenation, that focuses on providing the topic, Time Frame, Authority, Enabling and Terminal Objectives and a strong Motivational Inttroduction or "Preparation".
This is usually the third day (afternoon) of the course.
Cogntive Teaching Demonstration #2
1. Topic: You are to choose a topic of your choice (Approved by the instructor) and prepare a 10 min presentation focus on the new cognitive lesson plan following the 4 step method of instruction.
2. Presentation: The presentation must include two forms of audio visual aids, including a powerpoint or keynote and a second audio visual aid of your choice. (No videos)
3. Dress: You may dress in clothing appropriate for the lesson, a suit or your uniform.
This assignment is usually completed day four and five of the course.